EGSA allows its member firms to post job openings on this site. If you are not a member, but would like to post a position, please consider joining EGSA.
Listings are automatically removed after 60 days.
To Post a Job
- Log in (you must be a member of EGSA)
- Click on "Add New Job Opportunity" below.
- Fill in the job information. Job postings are limited to 50 words.
- For your job posting, you will see "delete" and "edit" buttons below the posting. Use these if you need to change the posting at a later date.
- Only ads created or modified within the last 60 days are displayed.
- If you designate your ad to appear in Powerline, the closing date for inclusion in the magazine is the 15th of the month prior to publication (example: the closing date for the May/June issue is April 15).
If you are having trouble posting your job, try one of the tips below:
- Shorten the description (50 word limit on job descriptions). Remove a few sentences from the job description and submit the ad. Once it posts, go back and "Edit" the posting, adding in the sentences that you removed, one at a time.
- Paste a text file of the description. If you are copying and pasting the job description from a MS Word doc, the formatting (such as bullet points) can be read as words, increasing the word count of your description. Copy the description into Notepad, then paste it into the job bank.